Photobucket

Board Offline
Modern Fates will be closing for an undetermined length of time. I have tried to rebuild this site and while I love my characters here....it just isn't working for me at this time. I am working on a new project and hoping to have better luck with it. One day perhaps Modern Fates will return but for now it's best to keep it offline. Thank you to all of you who made it work for almost a year.
Your account username
Your account password
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG-D Power Of Two Delectable Desires Circus of the Damned Port in a Storm Twilight Moments Beautiful Tragedy The Show goes On A new fight for Hogwarts Violet Hour Tudors Saga Forsilvra: An Original Fantasy RPG Blood Moon BITTERSWEET MEMORIES A BEAUTIFUL LIE The Sanctuary A Safe Harbor Bad Romance Serenity Rehab Anubis Scripts Of Blood And Lyrium LAND OF ENCHANTMENT The Jersey Devil The Eighth Colour - A Discworld RPG Iron Kissed Youth and Whiskey by tooth and claw Marvels RPG Force Aura Divided We Stand That Old Black Magic Assemble Maarit: Fantasy Role Play Whispering Willows Scriptor Bay Mysterious World Moon Bound Let the Gods Decide V.2 Darkness Claims Us